Friday, August 5, 2011

nastat




that means pins. (but that's according to googletranslate, so who knows, it could be diaper-pins or slang for legs for all i know)

but yeah.
"this is such a clare move, waiting til the day before she leaves to make 150 pins."

my friends know me well. luckily, they're also pretty crafty. despite my mother's skepticism, we churned out some killer pins in a few hours. materials included rotini pasta, mosaic tiles and a nose-shaped pencil sharpener (someone reeeally special is going to get that one...). i will also probably be forever known as "the tassel chick" by all the rotary kids in my district. make of that what you will.

my girls won't be forgetting me anytime soon, either...we all sustain significant hot-glue-gun burns on our fingers. suffering for beauty of a well-decorated rotary blazer and all that.


...i s'pose it's an acquired taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment